Welcome to Embracing the Call!
Hi, I’m Nisha, and I am so glad you stopped by! Embracing the Call was created to inspire you by putting God first, and honoring Him through faith, family, health, and home.
My desire is to share real-life experiences, along with practical encouragement that will motivate you to live intentionally.
Before I got married I was a career girl, living on my own. My soon-to-be husband and I believed that it would be best if I stayed home full-time.
Going from career to homemaking was no easy task. The day I accepted my role as a full-time homemaker was the major shift in my faith walk with God!
It was such a significant decision, I was prepared to call off our wedding. I thought that all of my dreams and freedom were coming to an end and I was not ready to give them up!
However, instead of calling off my wedding, I trusted God with the new direction of my life.
It was the best decision I could have ever made! Homemaking is a purposeful vocation given to us by God. As homemakers, we have the privilege of:
- Serving our families
- Managing our homes
- Training our children
- Providing a safe haven that will allow our family to thrive
- Using our God-given gifts and talents in the home
- Developing life skills and home arts
- Being a blessing to others
If you desire to live an intentional life at home, this is the place for you!
I also created this e-course to help you get started in building a strong foundation at home. Click on the image to sign-up.
Join me on this journey of cultivating a life anchored in Christ. We may get vulnerable and real at times, but it’s necessary for becoming our best selves for our families and others.
Facts About Me:
- I am a Christian. I am so grateful to be in a relationship with the Lord, and the ability to learn and grow in my relationship with Him!
- I am a wife and mama of 4. I love my family, and I am passionate about finding ways to better serve them!
- We have a family business. I am learning daily the unique role of serving my husband as his helpmeet and business partner!
- We are a homeschool family. This is a very important part of our lives, we consider ourselves relaxed learners. Slow and steady wins the race!
- I am a recovering extreme health enthusiast. Although I still enjoy learning and living healthily, I am focusing on God’s word along with related tools to help me overcome body image and food imbalances.
- I am a creative gal, I enjoy various forms of art like writing and graphic design…just to name few 😉
- I am an avid reader and life learner. You should never stop learning!
- I enjoying cooking from scratch, especially baking.
- I love my morning cup of joe or a spicy cup of chai tea.
God bless you, I look forward to connecting with you!
Where Should I Start?
Here are a few articles I recommend reading to get you started:
If you find these posts encouraging, join the ETC community for weekly blog posts, and exclusive updates directly in your email inbox, you can sign-up here.