Welcome to Embracing the Call!
Hey, I’m Nisha, and I am so glad you stopped by! Embracing the Call was created to inspire you in Biblical womanhood by putting God first, and honoring Him through faith, family, and home.
My desire is to share real-life experiences, along with practical encouragement that will motivate you to live intentionally.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I am a Christian. I am so grateful to be in a relationship with the Lord, and the ability to learn and grow in my relationship with Him!
- I am a wife and mama of 4. I love my family, and I am passionate about finding ways to better serve them!
- We have a family business. I am learning daily the unique role of serving my husband as his help meet and business partner!
- We are a homeschool family. This is a very important part of our lives, we consider ourselves relaxed learners, slow and steady wins the race!
- I am a full-time homemaker. I enjoy being home, it is a privilege and an honor! However, I did not always feel this way (and still struggle with this sometimes). Read more about my story in my free homemaking e-course, sign-up for it here.
- I am a recovering health fanatic. Instead, I am focusing on God’s word, along with related tools to help me overcome body image and food issues.
- I am a creative gal, I enjoy various forms of art like writing and graphic design…just to name few 😉
- I am an avid reader and life learner. You should never stop learning!
- I enjoying cooking from scratch, especially baking.
- I love my morning cup of joe or a spicy cup of chai tea.
I hope you will join me on this journey of cultivating a life that is anchored in Christ. We may get vulnerable and real at times, but it’s necessary for becoming our best selves for our families and others.
God bless you, I look forward to connecting with you!
Where Should I Start?
Here are a few articles I recommend reading to get you started:
If you find these posts encouraging, join the ETC community for weekly blog posts, and exclusive updates directly in your email inbox, you can sign-up here.